Thursday 10 October 2013

A Country I Would Like To Visit

Since i was a kind I always dream about travel all around the globe, from Europe to Asia, to Africa and, of course, America. But now that i have grown older my dream has change. Now i don't want to travel to all the countries that exist. That doesn't mean that i have abandoned it, i only change the destinations i want to go to. 

The country that blows my mind and that i really want to visit is Bolivia. I think Bolivia has an enormous potencial as a touristic country, this is because its beautiful and natural landscapes. 

If I have the oportunity to go to Bolivia i would like to visit Salar de Uyuni, the Titikaka lake, the city of Sucre to name a few.

I know that in Bolivia a big part of the population is native from that land, that a characteristic that got my attention long time ago. I think this is the principal reason that make me want to go to Bolivia.


Finally i would like tos ay that if i have the oportunity to study there and get to know more about the people and the culture of Bolivia i wouldn’t waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment