Tuesday 15 October 2013

Japanese Animation

Hi there, today I’m going to talk about Japanese cartoons or Japanese animation. The term Japanese animation is given to all the Japanese animated productions, made by hand-drawn or computer animation. It’s also call Anime.

In my life I have seen a lot of Japanese animation, specifically in my high school days. Back then, the first thing I did when I arrive from school was to turn on the T.V and tune in Etcetera Television or Chilevision where Dragon Ball Z, Super Campeones, Los Caballeros del Zodiaco, Slam Dunk, El Detective Conan, Pokemon, etc. was shown.

All the TV shows appointed are Japanese animation and they gave me a lot of excitement and fun in my high school days. My favorite one was, and still is, Dragon Ball Z.
     
Dragon Ball Z was a very popular show that told the adventures of Goku and his friend. Goku is an alien who lives on Earth and fight the crime both on earth and in space. The most famous and dangerous Goku’s enemies were Freezer, Cell and Magimboo.

Nowadays I don’t watch as many Japanese animations as I did in the past, although now I really enjoy the movies of Studio Ghibli, but that’s another story.


Bye.     

4 comments:

  1. i like Dragon Ball Z too!
    That was a very good anime´s series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Dragon ball Z with my brothers, did you see the new movie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still watch Dragon Ball Z jajaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Dragon Ball Z too, and I still remember the song xd

    ReplyDelete